Built in 1988
The highly visible and architecturally distinctive City Tower offers unparalleled scenic views of the San Gabriel Mountains, Saddleback Mountains and Catalina Island. Along with direct access to the 5, 22 and 57 freeways, City Tower also includes a six-level parking structure with more than 1,420 spaces and additional surface parking for visitors.
Located in Orange, with close proximity to Orange County, tenants of City Tower enjoy many recreational and entertainment options, and a rich variety of amenities.
AmenitiesCity Tower is conveniently located near Orange County’s many recreational and entertainment options, and a rich pool of amenities.
- Over two dozen dining choices are within walking distance
- The adjacent Block at Orange hosts amenities including a variety of dining and entertainment choices
- State-of-the-art telecommunications system includes voice, data, DSL, and fiber optics
- ATM provides efficient on-site banking services
- Food and beverage options include a full-service restaurant, gourmet coffee shop, deli/carry-out eatery, and quick-service cafeteria
- U.S.P.S. mail services and overnight courier drop boxes are available for tenant convenience
- 6-level parking structure with more than 1,420 spaces and additional surface parking
- On-site car wash/auto detailing service and dry cleaner are valuable tenant time-savers
- Conference room facility provides an excellent venue for client meetings
LocationCentrally located at the well-traveled corner of City Boulevard West and The City Drive in the city of Orange, City Tower offers direct access to the 5, 22 and 57 freeways. The property enjoys close proximity to Orange County’s many recreational and entertainment options, and rich pool of amenities.
- Conveniently close to regional transportation hub John Wayne Airport, which serves 8.5 million visitors per year
- A quick commute to famed sports and entertainment venues Angel Stadium of Anaheim and Honda Center (formerly Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim)
- Just minutes away from the property are the impressive recreational options that Orange County has to offer: 9 beaches spanning over 42 miles of coastline, 32 golf courses, 357 miles of trails, and more than 35,000 acres of gorgeous parkland
714 634 4100